Sunday, December 14, 2003

The Friday Five
Found these questions on LJ Brown's site.
He got them at The Friday Five Site. I liked them so I decided to stray from G-man's this week and answer these instead.

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I HATE SNOW!!!!! Cold isn't such a bad thing other than I have a cold right now and the cold weather just seems to irritate it. I HATE snow. I used to love it but then i moved to the STINKIN' Northeast and in MAINE it snows ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME. I HATE it. (Yes, I do have some strong opinions about this issue).

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Perfect. Hmmm ... that is hard. Most certainly it would be in Missouri (far from Maine). It would involve my brother and sisters sans their mates and my neices and nephews and my parents. Of course without saying it would involve my wife being there as well.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
My family does. Before opening the gifts we sing carols and my dad always reads the Christmas story from Luke 2. I hope to carry that tradition on with my own children someday. Christmas has been hard for us since we moved here so we have not really been in the mood to start any traditions of our own.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I'm a Youth Pastor. Every teenager I know is needy.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
World Peace! Seriously, I really don't know of something that is possible that I just can't live without. If anything it would be enough money to pay off my student loans and get me out of debt.


No comments: