Friday, January 02, 2004

ABOUT ME: A VARIATION ON FRIDAY'S QUESTIONS

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EVERYDAY KITCHEN PLATES?
Styrofoam is white!

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Bend In The Road
By Nicholas Sparks

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A guy with holes in the
knees of his jeans and it says pray hard

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit
and Cranium

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? As hokey as it may sound I love
Group.

6. FAVORITE SMELL? My wife

7. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Mornings Suck!

8. FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow and Orange

9. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2 so I can check the caller ID

10. NAME YOU'D PICK FOR A FUTURE CHILD OR GRANDCHILD?
Boy=Jackson Girl=Kallie

11. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Loving God and
loving others

14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? No doubt about it CHOCOLATE

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I hate to drive

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Only when I am
sick

18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Snow storms suck and the northeast NEVER has cool thunderstorms!

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR VERY FIRST CAR? 1978 Buick Skylark

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? I prefer to meet them alive thank you.

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I used to like Tom Collins and Fuzzy Navels but haven't drank in like 15 years!

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? The Zodiac is the Devil and I am a Libra!

23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? The winner of the publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes.

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I miss hair. What is left is brown and I am okay with that.

26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Full and I usually spill it ALL OVER MYSELF!

27. FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? MOVIE FREAK ALERT: Happy Gilmore, Never Been Kissed, Chariots Of Fire, Classic Star Wars, Rudy, Return Of The King, The Fighing
Temptations, Seconhand Lions, Stand By Me, My Best Friend's Wedding, Steel Magnolias, Lilo and Stitch, The Lion King, Braveheart (okay so I could keep going
but I will refrain at these)

28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes and the left ones too!

29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? The carpet!

30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football

32. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? I HATE heights!

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
TO YOU? I don't know George very well.

34. FAVORITE CD? Casting Crowns, Songs by Rich Mullins, This by Lost and Found, The Live Adventure by Steven Curtis Chapman and Elvis the Number 1 Hits

35. FAVORITE TV SHOW? ER!!! I am an absolute FREAK!

36. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Depends on the dish.

37. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Burger me!

38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Wild Cherry Pepsi

39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? My wife's arms
and New Zealand

40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
SHMILY scrolling accross (left by surprise by my wife!)

41. ROLE MODEL? Jesus (Duh!)

42. DREAM VACATION? Me, a remote and a bucket of ice.

No comments: