Friday, May 21, 2004


We're Going Back To Raleigh, To Raleigh

Jasper Speaks:

So we are getting ready for our third trip to Raleigh, NC. I think this is the last year for us. I would love to find a place that is different in a new way. The inner city experience really helped our kids grow. I never want that to get old. So I am looking for maybe an Appilacian type experience next. That would even be new to me. It is all about taking kids to a new experience and letting them see that they have it pretty good. It is all about them affecting lives for Christ as well.

It has been a pleasure serving in Raleigh (see my previous blog about how great Mission Raleigh is!) but I think kids can grow immune to experiences even great ones. My biggest fear is not finding a place with as good a return as Mission Raeigh has had for us. I am totally open to suggestions if you have a place that you know of that is inexpensive and a great experience. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Gman said...

When in Raleigh???
Grundy Mt Mission in Grundy, VA might be good too