Friday, June 25, 2004

Useless Fact For June 25, 2004

The Facts Speak:

At one "feeding" a mosquito can absorb one and a half times his body weight in blood.

Jasper Speaks:

Yup. That is pretty disgusting! As some of you know, I am the Minister of Information for the community of Gewbertopia on the Youth Specialties Forums. This is a community of Youth Pastors who share our lives with each other. We have really become an online family over the past year. Anyway, one of my "duties" is to give out useless facts to keep us all knowledgeable (because you just don't know when you need to know something stupid to win something). So I have decided that I am going to try and post a daily useless fact here as well. It will give you who are frequent readers an opportunity to find out something new everyday as well.
I guess I chose this fact because Maine is full of mosquitoes and I have splattered a bunch lately who have gushed blood all over my hand. Okay, yes I know that is gross. So uh, I'll just let the fact speak for itself!

No comments: