Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Life

Jasper Speaks:

We had a lovely weekend in Boston with our friends Bob and Jen. We saw The Polar Express on the IMAX in 3-D and it was amazing! What a great movie and what a great way to see it. We also got to eat at Cracker Barrel on the way home. That is "our place" with Bob and Jen so it was nice to go there with them one last time before we move.

We finished all our scrapbooking tonight. Actually I just got done with the last page. We have scrapped 98 pages in about two weeks. WOW! It was so much work. We will be taking them with us to our Hollis Center Funeral (our goodbye service) tomorrow night. I hope people appreciate all the hard work it took to get them together. If I weren't so tired I would probably be sad looking back at all the pictures. But that time will come. I know it will.

We also had dinner with our friend's the Waterson's tonight. Amy fixed a great turkey dinner and it was just like Thanksgiving. We will miss this family. The kids are like our neices and nephew. We have done a lot with them and love them all very much.

Please, if you read this before Sunday evening (the 19th), lift Kendra and I up in your prayers. We will be having the goodbye service at 6PM EST and we are bot sure what to expect. It could be a very emotional evening for us.

Thanks for those of you who have responded to my posts as of late. You are a great encouragement! My e-mail is not registering your e-mail address when you post in the comments but please know they are being read and appreciated. Thank you!

1 comment:

iamnettie said...

Jasper!
I am soo glad you are getting a chance to spend sometime with friends before setting off for Missouri. Remember you have friend here in MO too!!

Talk to you soon,
Jeanette aka iamnettie
jpierce@kc.rr.com