Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Please Be Praying

Jasper Speaks:

I got a call this afternoon from Tammy at Camp Coca Cola and she wanted to interview me this coming Monday! It is exactly what I am looking for in secular employment. Please, please pray for me and this opportunity. I am very excited about the prospect of working in this capacity. I am not getting my hopes up too high but I would be very happy if God saw fit to give me this great job.

Please be in prayer on Monday, January 31 at 10:00AM CST. Please also be praying beforehand as well. Pray that God will prepare my heart either way.

Also, Kendra has an interview tomorrow (January 26) for a Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn in Fenton, Missouri. Kendra really needs a job that will challenge her so please pray that God will provide for her as well.

The YS boards are down so if any Gewbertopians read this please pass the info along to anyone you may be talking to over the next few days. Thank you all!

1 comment:

'neice said...

Praying!!!!

Here is a link to the temp. board: http://scifigirl.proboards43.com