Monday, January 31, 2005

An Update

Hello All:
I had my interview with Claire from Camp Coca Cola today. It seemed to go well. It was amazingly like a YP interview. I felt I answered the questions well and we had a good rapport. There are some other people still interviewing for the position though they expect the interviews to end this week. The next step will be to meet some of the staff and then some of the kids. (See I told you this sounded like a YP interview). I will know if I am being called back for that kind of interviewing process either the end of this week or the beginning of next week. So please keep praying. I am very interested in pursuing this further and it could be a great opportunity. Also please be praying for my health. I got up on Saturday with a slight dull ache in my back (in the same area that had me down for about three weeks last year). It got worse yesterday and is still very bad today. I only have 3 of my muscle relaxers that helped so much last year. I am trying to best decide how to use them. We can't afford to get a prescription for the pills as they are over $200. YUCK! So Please pray I will get better and have wisdom about what to do and what not to do! Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming!

3 comments:

iamnettie said...

sounds like the interview was very positive. Praying you hear back from them!! Sorry your back is bothering you...hope it gets to feeling better.

Dreaming again said...

I will be praying!

'neice said...

Praying my friend!