Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Movin' On Up

Jasper Speaks:


I transitioned today from an in training person to a full fledge CST at ERAC. Mostly that just means I am on target for my first promotion and raise for May 1. I PRAY DESPERATELY that I will not still be there then. T-minus 30 hours until my next Camp Coca Cola interview!

I am getting excited about the opportunities for minsitry at Heartland. The pastor has made a few suggestions of places we might serve. One of which is doing a new believers kind of home Bible study. I think I would really like that. I am praying about the choices ahead. Mostly I am still riding high on the fact that I am in a church and I feel so good about it!

5 comments:

PA said...

This IS very exciting. You seem to have a great attitude going. Awesome!

The idea of healing the pastor while you yourself are being healed, love it and wish you were in Michigan!

iamnettie said...

Jasper I hope and pray the interview went good. *HUGS*

iamnettie said...

Jasper I hope and pray the interview went good. *HUGS*

iamnettie said...

Jasper I hope and pray the interview went good. *HUGS*

iamnettie said...

Jasper I hope and pray the interview went good. *HUGS*