Friday, June 10, 2005

A Little About Me For Today

The Quiz Speaks:

3 nicknames I go by:
1. Jasper (I can't reveal my secret identity)
2. Bernie (Forever DeVeccio)
3. J-man (only a select few can get away with this one)

3 physical things I like about myself:
1. My goatee and I am so happy to have it back
2. My perfectly straight top teeth that God gave me.
3. My manly hairy chest

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
1. I am one big ole boy.
2. I miss my hair. :(
3. I hate my pig like nose!

3 things I am wearing right now:
1. My glasses
2. Headphones plugged into the Youth Group Laptop because this office is so FLIPPIN' quiet
3. A plaid shirt I like but it fits weird

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
1. Chris Tomlin
2. Rich Mullins
3. The Carpenters (Their music gets me all gooshy remembering when Kendra and I were dating)

3 things I want in a relationship:
1. Listening Ears
2. Laughter
3. Unconditional love

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
1. Good hair
2. Great Eyes
3. Good Teeth (All of which Kendra excells in)

3 of my favorite hobbies:
1. Movies
2. Computer Stuff
3. Sad to say, but scrapbooking

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. Kendra's laugh
2. Air
3. Toothbrushing and flossing

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Actor - Still probably wouldn't turn it down if you are willing to pay
2. Artist then I realized I SUCK at art
3. Anything that isn't Enterprise-Rent-A-Car!

3 places you want to go on vacation: (The answer to this one used to always be Missouri)
1. Maine (To eat Lobstah and see my friends)
2. South Carolina to see Chris and Steph
3. Anywhere if Kendra is my travelling mate

3 kids' names you like:

BOYS:
1. Mephibosheth Melchizedek
2. Jackson Allie
3. Benjamin David

GIRLS:
1. Kallie Kay
2. Grace Ruth
3. Antigone Ann
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Be a Dad
2. Write and publish the great Christian Novel
3. Write an Ocar winning screenplay

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I don't share my emotions
2. I LOVE Star Wars
3. I leave my socks on the floor

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I kinda dig chick flicks and scrapbooking
2. It is pretty easy to get me to cry early in the morning
3. I have absolutely no sense of direction

3 celeb crushes:
1. Julia Roberts (since I was like 17 --- I am a sucker for great hair and teeth)
2. Jennifer Lopez (Yeah I know --- Don't even say it)
3. Sandra Bullock (Because in the end it is all really about a brunette girl next door)

Jasper Speaks:

So I completely lifted this from my friend Tina's blog. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Tina said...

My hubby loves Sandra Bullock for the same reasons. And I love you r first boy's name! That is a mouthful!