Thursday, July 07, 2005


Those Who Can't ...


>Jasper Speaks:

Well it is official. I signed my contract today to be a teacher. I don't really know how I feel about all of it. I am excited I suppose. At least now I am a little more certain about the future. Is it bad I am already looking forward to Christmas break (Which is two weeks long by the way!)?

It is the end of one thing and the beginning of another. I am thankful that God is meeting our financial needs. Soon we will be out of the basement and I will be so GLAD to finally have a home again. We will see when and if God opens a full-time ministry door for us again. For now I am happy to know I am a teacher. I start August 1st. PLEASE PRAY as I am really intimidated.

I have to start thinking like a teacher now. I am okay with that. I even visited my first teacher store in ten years today. Life will be great I am sure.

No comments: