Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Am SO Not Dead

Jasper Speaks:

So I am still here and still alive. I just have been wicked busy with school. It has not been the most pleasant experience. I have had some real struggles but I am trying to trust in God's plan.

We have FINALLY moved into our own apartment. We are happy but finances are tight. It is a beautiful place and we are blessed to have it.

I turned 36 yesterday. Now I am officially closer to 40 than 30. YUCK! Autumn Welt, one of our college kids from Maine flew in to spend her fall break with us and surprise me. That is AWESOME!

So, I am here and alive. I would love to hear from any of you who might cruise by!

1 comment:

'neice said...

So glad to see you posting again! As I am getting ready to be closer to 40 than 30 as well in a couple weeks...I try to be OK with it.

I think I'd be OK if I were niot living with my mom, had a full time job and/or were married....sigh!

Keep posting and checking in!