Friday, December 23, 2005

How Did That Happen?

Jasper Speaks:

Oddly enough I was just alerted that my name comes up on a search engine search that leads people to a site that says that Jesus is not the only way to Heaven. I am not sure how that happened. When I went to the site my name appeared no where in the text and I am wondering if whoever did this has linked other Youth Pastor's names into their meta language that web spiders read to include you in search engines. If you are in ministry you might want to goggle your name and see if it happens to you as well.

As for me, let me be clear and plain on this issue. This is my blog where I, Jasper Rains, am the sole author. I believe that there is only one way to eternal life. I believe that Jesus Christ, God's only son and the one God-man who lived without sin is the one and ONLY --- I repeat --- ONLY way to Heaven. He is not the same as Buddha, Krishna, or Mohammed. He is Jesus Christ, God. The ONLY way to salvation is to repents of your sins, believe that JESUS CHRIST IS GOD'S ONLY SON and God himself in human form and commit to living a life of following Jesus and His Word as recorded in the infallible Holy Bible.

That's all I have to say on that. I am going to be e-mailing the webmaster of that site and demanding he remove me from any references to that site. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!

No comments: