Sunday, July 02, 2006

50 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me...<

The Questions Speak, I answer:

1. Do you think you are a good person? None is righteous, no not one.

2. Longest relationship? EIGHT GLORIOUS YEARS!

3. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Something is different!

4. One favorite song? Oh, come on! Right now it may be Bring Me To Life because I work out to it and hear it everyday.

5. Longest job you had: Fox Associates (Fox Theatre, Metrotix --- 10 years)

6. Are you a jealous person? I am not observant enough to be jealous

7. Favorite fast food restaurant: SONIC --- DUH!

8. Biggest lie you ever heard? That man is good and sin does not exist.

9. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends? Gianino's!

10. Can you cook? Absolutely!

11. Best kisser? Huh? I suppose you mean who is the best kisser I have ever kissed and DUH! I married her!

12. Last time you cried?: I'm a guy. If I told you I'd have to kill you. Am I channeling Jeff Wells?

13. Most disliked food?: Pickles are from Satan.

14. Thing you like most about yourself: Stunning good looks, wonderful personality, extreme intelligence. Take your pick!

15. Thing you dislike most about yourself: That I fall short of being all God wants me to be a lot.

16. Favorite type of movie?: If it's a movie I am pretty much there.

17. Can you sing?: I'm pretty crunk.

18. Last date?: Last night I went to Bread Co. with the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

19. Last movie rented: Just Friends. It was a crack up.

20. One thing you never leave the house without?: Underwear.

21. Last thought before you go to bed?: I don't want to get up in the morning.

22. Three things you'd bring with you on a deserted island? Kendra, water and fire.

23. I love: JESUS AND KENDRA!

24. Favorite person is: KENDRA --- Duh again!

25. Sleep with or without clothes? Not going answer that. Just don't WUS me okay!?!

26. Who sleeps with you every night? Kerndra! Duh! Do you see a pattern here?

27. Do long distance relationships work?: I dunno. Why should I care. I am already married to the girl of my dreams!

28. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: Two. And I have been driving a long time. Never got a ticket!

29. Last person you talked to on the phone?: Michele Sweet confirming that Bob and Julie and the kids are in for our Fourth of July Bar-B-Que at their house. (See previous post)

30. Last person on your missed calls list?: Michele Sweet. She was confirming we were coming to her house for Fourth of July Bar-B-Que.

31. What's the last text message on your phone?: "I just played Jasper. Are you scared?" - Joni Lee Libby!

32. Who's #1 on your speed dial? Number 1 is my voicemail 'cause that is how the phone is set up but #2 is Kendra!

33. Number of pillows? 3

34. What are you wearing right now?: My Priceless T-shirt and shorts.

35. Pick a favorite lyric: Here are two "I am not skilled to understand. What God has willed what God has planned. I only know at His right hand, stands one who is my savior!" and "No day but today!"

36. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Everything But The ... HOWEVER, I am on a diet so get thee behind me Satan!

37. A random fact about yourself? I once yelled check me, check me I have a gun in the Lambert airport after setting off the metal detector. I didn't really have a gun. It was a REALLY dumb move on my part.

38. What is your favorite season?: Fall. Not too spicy not too cool!

39. Last time you laughed at something stupid? What was the last thing Ana said to me?

40. Best thing about winter?: It's not hot. SNOW SUCKS.

41. Name of first pet?: Roscoe.

42. Are you smiling? Not exactly. I have more of an expression like this ---.

43. Do you have on eyeliner?: Uh ... heck no!

44. Do you miss someone right now? Maine folks I guess.

45. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Into Kendra's arms!

46. What is your favorite name? JESUS!

47. Does your school start in August? Yes! Thanks for bringing that up. Where's my gun? Now you must die!

48. Do you have a sister?: Yes. Three actually.

49. Have you ever been in love? Okay so saying you are "in love" gives the idea that you can fall out of love. So I guess if you are saying have I ever loved someone in a boy girl sort of way my answer would again be KENDRA --- DUH!

50. Do you wish you could see anyone in particular right now? Uh, I have pretty good eyesight despite wearing glasses so seeing people is not really a problem.

No comments: