Sunday, July 16, 2006

In The Dark

Jasper Speaks:

So, it was all dark at chruch today. A trans-something or other exploded or caught on fire or something but with that comes an unexpected day off Monday! Woo-hoo! My mother-in-law, sister-in-law and nephew (Matt) are in town so I will knock around with them tomorrow after getting a deep sleep in sleep!

Church was cool. I was all about the guest speaker. He was excellent. Very good sermon and very quick. I even stayed awake. COOL! Of course I kept wondering why it was so dark in the worship center ...

Here are some quick pics from our trip. You can see them all here:

Toronto 06


The Team Minus Sarah Hayley

A bunch of us on the Maid of the Mist (Tres Cool!)

An AWESOME picture of Dustin

Jeff in his poncho on Maid of the Mist

The DeVeccios --- Candaian Tour 2006

My Buddy Gino and Me

Cool Kissy Shot (For Ana) --- The Falls are VERY romantic!

No comments: