Friday, July 21, 2006

The Night The Lights Went Out In St. Louis

Jasper Speaks:

So is it just me or is there something weird about the lights going out at church during EVERY service lately? Creepy! Remember Sunday night is our mission trip report. We are doing Oh How I Love Jesus, Here I am To Worship, Take My Life Sin Box and Stinka is singing. Tell one and all! I hear the video is awesome! Jeff G. is so under appreciated! We should have an Jeff G. Appreciation Day. Ooops! We already did!

We had no power and I had to sleep in my mom and dad's basement. Yuck. But I love my mom and dad and spent the whole entire day with them yesterday and that was sweet. Please be praying. There is a possibility arising on the adoption front. We just want what God knows is best! Have a good day!

No comments: