Monday, August 28, 2006

The Day Wasn't Bad ... Really!

Jasper Speaks:


Today wasn't bad. My difficult kid was in class but didn't really give me any trouble. There was this bad teen movie moment when a kid had fallen asleep in my class and was snoring so loud it was completly distracting while we were reading. Yup, nothing like a kid passed out cold to confirm that I should be a teacher!


I went from school to church to get some stuff done. It made for a long day but there is so much to get together by Wednesday night.
Well, sorry my life isn't more exciting!


And Tracy my love. I do update my blog! I just don't always copy XANGA to blogger. I hope you are doing well. I have been praying for you! THose wound pics were more than I needed to see!

1 comment:

tracy said...

yeah yeah. I check both sites. *smiling*