Friday, August 04, 2006

A Survvey Courtesy of HeavyRevvy

The Survey Speaks:

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18. What does line 4 read?



Since I have four books sitting nearest me, it was unfair to discriminate. So here are all four of them.



“The Ransomed Heart” by John Eldredge- "incongruent with the life we find around us. What is available seems at ...”



“The Bible” by God - “... whoever touches this man or his wife shall surely be put to death .” - Genesis 26:11b



“Purpose driven Youth Ministry” by Doug Fields - The PDYM model is a model not the model.”



“The Seven Checkpoints: Seven Principles Every Teenager Needs To Know : for Youth Leaders” by Andy Stanley and Stuart Hall- “the irreduceable minimum represented in this book.”



2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The Window to my small office.



3. What's the last thing you watched on TV?
“KTVI Fox 2 News In The Morning".



4. Without looking, what time is it? 11:00 am



5. What time is it actually? 10:52 am



6. Except for the computer what can you hear? Jackie pushing paper through the paper folder.



7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing?
When I got out of my car to come in this morning. I was sweating from the gym and singing "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" from Rent because it was the last thing I heard on my iPod before I got out of the car.



8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? I was talking with Morgan, Jeff and Jeff. Morgan made us all fresh cookies and brownies and wrote us a very encouraging note!



9. What are you wearing? A blue striped dress shirt with the cuffs rolled up, jeans, and Nikes.



10. Did you dream last night? I did. I know. but I have forgotten what right now.



11. When did you last laugh? I am sure at something Jeff said when I was in his office this morning!



12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? I’m in my office/cube at church, so there are three walls. The wall to my right has a 5X7 of Kendra and me on the porch of our house on Liberty in Maine. Next to that is a picture from our trip to Maine last August of Aaron and I and just above that is a picture of Joni and I from the same trip (AND BOY WAS I ABSOLUTELY HUGE so these pictures are good motivation!) There is also a postcard of Niagara Falls that I got when we went on Maid of the Mist this summer on our way home from mission trip. The wall directly to my left has a big picture of our whole Mission Trip group at the Maid of the Mist and my lanyard ID from the trip. The wall behind me has my office window. My office is also still covered with post it notes from Stinka, Ana and Jennie when they posted noted me this summer. Right now I am looking at one that says, "I like nuts" and one that says "You could be drinking whole if you wanted to." They crack me up!



13. Seen anything weird? Every time I look at Jeff!



14. What do you think of this quiz? It is way long.



15. Last film or video seen? At home I watched two of my all time favorites last night: Without A Paddle and Rent. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Superman Returns. I have wanted to go to the movies much more than I have this summer. Maybe I will go today.



16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Pay off my student loans!



17. Tell me something I don't know about you? Uh, since I am writing this from Tina let me think ... hmmm ... I am allergic to bacon?



18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? Everyone would give me $5 a day.



20. Do you like to dance? Only with Kendra at Baptist weddings!



21. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? Uh ... Hello? And then something dorky like, "I've driven past your house in Maine several times".



21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Kallie Kay.



22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Jackson Allie



23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I already did. It was called Maine and although I love many people there, five years was long enough thank you.



24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? “Well done good and faithful servant”



25. Five people you want to do this quiz? I tag: If you feel so inclined, please do this.

No comments: