Sunday, September 17, 2006

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:Sniar Repsaj (Suddenly I feel Hindu)
What did you do last night?:Went to our friend's house and out to eat for Kendra and our frined Annie's Birthday
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:Some ptogram to make pictures smaller
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Lots of times!
Last time you swam in a pool?:Couple of weeks ago
What are you wearing?:Shirt and shorts
How many cars have you owned?:7 or 8 or maybe 10
Type of music you dislike most?:Screaming
Are you registered to vote?:Somewhere
Do you have cable?:Yes
What kind of computer do you use?:E-Machine and the one in the teacher's lounge and my office at church
Ever made a prank phone call?:Many, many times but caller ID killed all the fun
You like anyone right now?:I like lots of people.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:I have said it before and will say it again --- FAT DON'T BOUNCE!
Furthest place you ever traveled?:New Zealand
What's your favorite comic strip?:Bloom County
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:Uh ... yes. I am an AmeriCAN not and AmericCAN'T
Shower, morning or night?:Yes
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Invincible, I guess
Favorite pizza toppings?:Pepporoni and extra cheese. I am so boring.
Chips or popcorn?:Popcorn. Mmmmm fresh, hot, small town carnival Kettle corn
What cell phone provider do you have?:Cingular. The fewest dropped calls. That's because they never give you a connection!
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:huh?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:I was Ms. Bug Fat Guy for like 5 years running. This is a STUPID QUESTION!
Orange Juice or apple?:Orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Kendra. Betsy, and Victor
favorite chocolate bar?:Classic Hershey's with Almonds
Who is your longest friend and how long?:My sister, Darla. I met her in the hospital when I was born
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Labor day
Have you ever won a trophy?:I was voted "Friendliest Boy" in my senior class. Sadly, that is the only trophy I ever won.
Favorite arcade game?:Pac-Man
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:Yes and the product didn't work.
Sprite or 7-UP?:7-UP
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Not really. One summer when I worled at the Fox I had to wear this dumb Metrotix shirt when I wasn't the manager on duty (which wasn't often)
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:My perscription to make my heart not beat too fast
Ever thrown up in public?:yes
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I have Knedra so bring on the bucks!
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Did a girl make this quiz up?
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Fred Flintstone
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:When I didn't get it cut. Now I just have no hair.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:A really boring one.
Where would you like to go right now?:To the end of this dumb survey
Whats the name of your pet?:Get Real Youth Group?
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:A leather man bag with a Superman symbol on it!
What do you think about most?:Astrophysics and Kendra
Take this survey |

No comments: