Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Good Day

Jasper Speaks:

Went to work a lot tired this morning as Savanna was up most of the night. That means so were we. I actually fell asleep at my desk right after my last class. There have been a rash of fires on campus of late and the bathroom right across from my room was hit today. I feel special. No injuries or damage but man it is cold for all these fire drills.


I picked the girls up from daycare and we had a very good afternoon together. Nicole had a really good day at school! That is an answer to prayer. Fixed dinner and fed the baby. Nicole and I read a book together after we started Shrek 2. Then Kendra came home and it was matching pj pictures. The girls were very cute. If you would like to see a picture email me and I will send one out.

Nicole was very well behaved today. We still don't know how long they will be here as their mom has made even further good steps top getting them back. We will miss them so much.

Anyway, on a happier note, it does appear that I will be in attendance at Reality Check this week! I know you all cried through all of last week's service because you missed me!

No comments: