Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jasper Speaks:

So, the first day at daycare seemed uneventful. Nicole was so tired she just kept putting her head down a lot. Last night she barely made it through her dinner and then went to bed with absolutely NO fighting. She was wasted.

My other kids (those I teach) were not so well behaved. As I was getting my own children all set in their school, theose children whom I teach were being awful. The sub report even said my honors class was the worst of all. So, they are going to hate Mr. Rains tomorrow after I get onto them.

I have previewed Victor's message for Reality Check tomorrow night and it looks wicked good. You should be making plans to be there!

Well, I am off to my room to spend some quiet time with God before my next class! Have a great day!

No comments: