Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Very Nice

Jasper Speaks:


Just got off an hour long call with our the wife of our Senior Pastor in Maine. I t was sweet. She is such a godly, loving woman. Makes me a little sad and nostalgic for the good old days in the Northeast. 100 degree weather in October doesn't help with that either.


Sick of Anne Frank. I had to watch the really sad part of her life movie twice today. Have to watch it once more tomorrow. It makes for a REALLY depressing day. An administrator and teacher at my school have been put on administrative leave for "inappropriate" contact with students. The related trauma affects all of our lives. That makes me mad. I have heard rumors that the teacher is gone for good. Who knows.


Anyway, I am glad tomorrow is hump day. The weekend can't really come soon enough! Next Friday I only have to work a half-day! Woo-hoo!

No comments: