Friday, December 15, 2006

Gone

Jasper Speaks:

So, yesterday, the Special Ed Teacher who was so upset that we weren't meeting kids needs was absent AGAIN. This time for the final review. Quality she is! Ha! I just sounded like Yoda!


Yesterday I was going with Kendra and her boss Julie to see a Christmas thingy at St. Louis Family Church. A friend's kid was in the musical and so we were all going to go together. Unfortunately, when I was getting into the car to leave the Sheraton --- RIP --- a big tear in the back of mypants. Uh ... I like cool breezes but really, I had to go home. Which made me sad.

So, instead I went home and watched Survivor. GO OZZY! It was an uneventful night of tv and
quesadillas. I was in bed by 8:58 PM. Then just as I got sound asleep, a friend called and was chatty.

I have been a bit blue lately. I am not sure why. But it has definitely been blue. I keep a case of Ramen Noodles in the closet in my room at school in case I forget my lunch. I had to crack into this week. Then one of my favorite students from last year brought me a piece of Papa John's Pizza. Although I ate my weight (which is much less than it used to be but still quite an absurdly large amount) in Papa John's over the summer, after Ramen Noodles for lunch, it seemed mighty tasty.




Gave my first final of the year today and surprisingly most of the kids did okay. Now only FIVE are flunking in that class. There were like nine. Yup, I am a quality teacher. They are all passing no thanks to my "co-teacher". But I am not bitter or anything.

I found out yesterday that my mom and dad aren't going to be able to be at our church on Sunday for the Christmas musical. My dad has a medical procedure on Monday and has to start the drug regimen on Sunday. I have been stood up for worse reasons but it makes me really sad.


I didn't call my dad on his birthday on Wednesday. I am the worst son on the planet.

Even though I am blue, having just three half days (that is one and a half days total) left of school makes me a bit more of a teal than royal blue. It is especially gratifying that I don't have to see my A-1 class again for two weeks. They are really not my favorite people to hang out with.


I really like brown rice. I have been craving it lately, so I had it for dinner because I am a grown up and can choose my own food. That is pretty tight.

Yeah I said tight. I can be cool too.

Sarah Beth Kendra an
d I love you more than chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: