Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No Day But Today

Jasper Speaks:


Today was uneventful ... mostly. I did get into a BIG fight with the Special School District cooperating teacher in my fourth hour class. I mean I didn't slug her or anything but we were getting loud enough that I reminded her that this "discussion" was not appropriate in front of the children. We have "worked" together all year and there were just some --- issues. Anyway, I stayed after school (like the bad boy I was) and I hope we worked those issues out.


I did get some Christmas shopping done for Kendra today. We are on a VERY tight budget this year and I was like, "Man! That little bit of money doesn't go very far at all!" Sad.

I give my first final review tomorrow. I am mostly caught up with grades. I can't believe school is out next week. Speaking of not believing things ... the church Christmas Musical is SUNDAY! What the stink!?! How did that happen so fast? YOWZA! Yes I just said, "YOWZA". Don't laugh. It is a very cool word.

Just finished reading Without You by Anthony Rapp. The overall story was good but I would not recommend the book to anyone. I enjoyed reading the parts of about the beginnings of production of the musical Rent and also the poignant story of his mother's cancer struggle during that time. I was not so much a fan of the discussion of his love life that came ad nauseam in detail.


I love Christmas in the city.
Yellow is my favorite!



Mmmmm ... Hershey's with Almonds. I'm not eating any but they are my favorite candy bar.



Didn't work out or watch House tonight. My foot is still not well. After the mall walk today, I got a lot of cramping and stuff. There is still a dull ache. I am completely falling apart.

No comments: