Monday, January 29, 2007

Today 4 U

Jasper Speaks:


So, since I have been tagged by practically EVERYONE in the free world, here is mine:


THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. If my fingernails get dirty I have to take a shower. Just cleaning the nails or washing my hands is ABSOLUTELY not enough.


2. I go through periods of "floss addiction". I will floss sometimes 5 or 6 times a day for a month and then not again for several weeks.


3. I collect toenail clippers yet I completely hate and detest feet.


4. I never untie my shoes. Every pair I have get tied once and then again only in extreme cases of "shoelace malfunction".


5. I don't know if I could go on living without our quesadilla maker.


6.I have this tiny scar on the bottom of my foot and it is from stepping on a snuff glass when I was about seven years old. Sometimes it comforts me to touch it.


The people I'm tagging are... Nobody because tag takes too much energy.


And here is more info ...


Still no internet at home. We will get that going as soon as we can. My vote is no Winter Jam next year. The concert was fine and all but come on, four hours in the WAY BELOW FREEZING cold. I mean it wasn't like Jesus himself was performing!


Kendra and I are both sick now. I have been sick all weekend (yeah and I winter jamed anyway like the crazy Youth Pastor I am). I can't stay off work at all because there are some impending days over the next few weeks when I know I will have to miss work so here I am.


It is wear your uniform and ID or go to ISS all day day today. Gosh that is a lot of the word day in one sentence. Anyway, it makes me happy I don't have a first hour class to deal with. We'll see how many slipped through the cracks this morning that I will have to send on their way.


Had a wonderful visit with Jason and Tracy this weekend!


Miss my mom today.


And Nate and Ange.


And Savannah.


Odd.

No comments: