Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jasper Speaks:


Another day of school is upon me. Today we are hosting an awards ceremony during Academic Lab. I am supposed to come up with something inspiring to say and then give out the most improved student awards. Can I be inspiring? Probably. Too bad I can't throw out some Scripture. Or can I? Probably not the most job secure idea I guess.


Went to the gym yesterday and burned off 804 calories. I am so in need of getting back on track. I lost 1.8 pounds since yesterday morning. The diet and exercise thing pays off if you just do it!


I am starting to teach Julius Caesar today. I haven't even looked at it since I was a sophomore in high school. I really need to cram during my planning period. I have to at least FAKE like I know what I am doing. All I can remember is beware the Ides of March, Et Tu Brutae and Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears ... I mistakenly thought Caesar got snuffed in Act I. He doesn't. This could be a long unit for all involved.


casear

1 comment:

iamnettie said...

Hope your unit is going good on Caesar!