Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jasper Speaks:


I have finally caught up on all my grading. Our professional development day turned into "stay in your room and do what you need to" day. I resisted the urge to go over the wall early and graded journals (oh so tedious!) all day long. I also entered my grades into the computer and just have one more class to enter and I will be done. I may procrastinate on that until tomorrow. No reason to go completely out of character in one day.


I dropped off our modem and stuff to the evil Charter Communications today. I also paid the bill. There were still some lingering issues so as much as I would like to say paying the bill (that we shouldn't of had to pay in the first place) will get them out of our lives forever. I am not completely optimistic.


I missed Kevin and Andy at small group last night but Jon and Jeff and I (J-cubed?) had a really good discussion. I LOVE SMALL GROUP!


I am on my way to see my Mom. It has been awhile and I miss them bunches. Dad was sick over the weekend so I want to check and make sure everything is okay. I love my Moma and Daddy!


lovemomdad

No comments: