Monday, February 19, 2007

Jasper Speaks:


So, it has been a pretty uneventful weekend which is good. we had date night on Friday and saw Music and Lyrics and had Outback for dinner. The movie was just okay. The dinner was way more extravagant that we would ever usually go. Someone gave us a big gift certificate and we spent it all in one setting. Mmmmm steak and lobster.


Saturday we FINALLY cleaned the house and ten helped Lynda move some. Then Michele and Dennis came over for dinner. We all went to the rocking new Family Bookstore by our house (because I had a 50% off coupon). We played spades until really late. It was tres fun!


Sunday was church which is always good and then lunch with Jessi. I bought three "replacement" movies on dvd that we already had on video but love and watch enough to make the switch. Then went to the gym and then napped at home for awhile. Then we watched the premier of Amazing Race all-stars which was, well, amazing of course.


Today we are off school (I love the Presidents) and I went tot he gym, then had lunch with Kendra and had a planning meeting with Jeff, Jeff, and Victor for the upcoming months of Reality Check. I can't wait for small group. Should be tons of fun!


Tomorrow we have no students at school. Not sure what we are going to do. I hope to leave early if possible. Only nineteen days to spring break. But hey, who's counting.


This is a good pic of Mr. Victor and me. I am wearing what Kendra calls my "Ben Wilson " outfit!


jaspvic1


No comments: