Thursday, February 08, 2007

Will I?

Jasper Speaks:


So, today at school was not the best. My B-4 class can be quite the challenge. I am trying to remain joyful and think about the blessing my job is to me. Still, it is difficult when I am not doing what I am passionate about.


anyway, I will be going to Kentucky in the next few days most likely. My Aunt Lou is close to the end. My mom and dad went down yesterday and yes, dad got pulled over by a cop for "questionable" driving. I was really hoping I could take them so he wouldn't have to drive all the way but they need to go early because my aunt was callling for dad. I hear they had a long visit last night. That is good.


Reality Check was great last night! All of you who participated in the worship experience should be very proud of yourselves. God did work through you. You have proven that you are more than capable of running EVERY aspect of the evening. I was so impressed by your hard work and you guys sounded GREAT. A big shout out must go to the tech team who did an OUTSTANDING job as well! Keep it up. We hope to see A LOT more out of all of you! You are an inspiration on a tough day! I love all of you guys!


darthtater


No comments: