Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jasper Speaks:


Small Group was GREAT last night. It is steadily making Monday a highlight of my week. I am still basking in the glow of D-Now. Last night we talked about how great it all went.


I am speaking at Reality Check tomorrow night. I really like the sermon. I am hoping that it will speak to everyone.


Tonight is an important night for us. More details will come. Just please pray for us for now.


My diet wasn't destroyed by D-Now. That is a great thing. I ate a little more than usual but when I got on the scale today I had lost another pound in spite of the D-Now food rush! That rocks!


I must say that I am quite the lover of Cherry Coke Zero. I would like to take stock out in the Cherry Coke Zero company. Mmmmmm ...


Yeah, small group is crazy ... wiener dog.


wiener

No comments: