Monday, March 12, 2007

Jasper Speaks:


So, more woes in my school district. Our Superintendent was indicted for embezzling money into his retirement account. Fun. Oh well, in most respects it doesn't affect me. Just kinda sad is all.


This will be a short week mostly. We have Parent Teacher's Conferences on Thursday and Friday. Not a lot of parents show p for those especially in the spring. I actually take advantage of the day and get a lot of work done. I should have the rest of the school year planned and ready to go by Friday afternoon.


D-Now was really good. The Senior High Guys group was just great! I love hanging out with students! It makes my heart get all happy!


I did go home and CRASH yesterday afternoon. Ahhhh ... sweet sleeper bed! It was nice. I was completely out of it and slept more soundly than I have in a LONG time! Ahhhhh ... I like sleep. Sleep is good.


Tonight is small group. Good times! Next week is spring break! Also, good times. I like spring break!


Beautiful weather ahead this week. Betsy should leave more often!


spring

No comments: