Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Currently Listening
The Altar and the Door
By Casting Crowns
see related

Jasper Speaks:school

So, school is back. Yea. my classes have been fine. In someways it is like teaching my honor's class from last year all day long. Definitely not as many classroom management issues here! I can remember hating the first week of school at the View because kids really tested the boundaries so much. Here that probably comes a bit later.

Still, I am doing this to feed the family. I want to have more passion about it but that hasn'r happened. The getting up at 4:30 in the morning to make it here by zero hour thing doesn't really help. I can see that being a deal breaker next year. It is positively dumb to have a zero hour. The building isn't open early enough, the administrators aren't here, the office isn't open and still, here I have to sit. It is frustrating.

The rest of our lives is pretty good. For now. There are a lot of changed soming on VERY soon that will stress me out to no end!

Jeff resigned to go and be a Senior Pastor on Sunday. It is the sad goodbye to an era of ministry for us. I am excited for he and Kristy and Bethany as they pursue what God has for them.

Well lunch ends in a few minutes and I am almost falling asleep as I type. I hope you have a great day!

school hateschool

No comments: