I haven't had much blogging time as life is CRAZY right now. The house looks like a go but again, until I am sitting in it, I will be skeptical. I go back tomorrow to start new teacher training. I REALLY don't want to teach again. I do, however, want to eat and have a place to live so here I go. Below is a survey that Tracy sent me a couple of weeks ago. I finally filled it out so here it is. You should send me your version.
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
Here are 50 questions for the people who are a little more mature~
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? It used to be cabel but now wejust steal it. CCCS becuase it seems to never go away.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Gianino's. We actually had a date night thanks to Samantha Bozarth
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
These shoes. They hurt.
5. Name of your first grade teacher.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watching a movie in a movie theater.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An artist but I can't draw. Then an actor but that didn't work out either.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Three for undergraduate stuff (although MOBAP REALLY wins the longevitiy title) and one for grad studies.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
because I have to be Jeff today at church so I had to dress up.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
they are getting better but GEEZ it is sad when 2.41 a gallon is "better"
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
Today, our new house with my wife and kid and no Ben Mosesely on the couch!
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I cansleep unitl seven and still make it on time (and I did)
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Lord give me wisdom
14. Favorite style of underwear?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Yes. Can I sign up for that?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I used to be such a night owl but my schedule forces me to get up early so even when I can sleep in I only stay in bed until like 8 AM. That sucks.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Fred Flintstone and Stewie Griffin
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
Sonmetimes I still feel like I am 23. Then my back hurts and I look to see how much my hair has gone away. I hate being old.
23. Favorite 80's movie?
Steel Magnolias and Chariots of Fire
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club?
Milk cause the baby needs it and it's cheap!
26. ocean or lake? Lake. Sand gets in the weirdest places!
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
28. Do you own property?
Couple of cars. And don't start me on the house thing. I think I am in the process of owning it but it makes my stomach hurt to think about and I need to find my happy place because it has all been so stressful!
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
31. What's your drink?
sweet tea. Sweetend with Splenda (God's gift to fat people) these days.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Uh, I thought this was an adult survey this is a dumb kid question. Indians we stole their land.
33. Cops or Robbers?
See above for snide remark --- the white Jasper says Cops the black Jasper says the Po-Po framed the robber.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
It would hurt to run into anyone. I would like to see Yolanda Singleton, Mik Simpson, Renee and Sandee Hadley and Chuck Freeman.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now
36. Norm or Cliff?
Norm. Cliff talks too much. Way too much. I hate people who spout out facts and have neothing to really contribute to conversations.
37. '' or 'The Simpsons'?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
At church I sit in a big room by myself. I guess Dale is the closest person to me physically and to not like her is a lot like not liking your mom. Plus she is the most powerful and great Oz of Parkway.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Julia Roberts. Since I was 17 years old.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Twice but never my fault so I have rockin' insurance,
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No nor have I used it for other purposes.
44. Last book you read for real?
Gripped by the Greatness of God by James Macdonald. INCREDIBLE read. Right now I am reading a stupid novel 'cause Fort Zumwalt had people on crack pick out the novels I have to teach and I have only even heard of like four out of 15 or so. They all suck and I have to read SO MUCH!
45. Do you have a teddy bear? No but I am Kendra's teddy bear.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? On the porch at camp.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Nope. Been there. Done that.
48. Do you go to church?
Yes and sometimes I even get paid to go!
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?