Monday, September 17, 2007

Currently Reading
The Inspirational Study Bible
see related

Jasper Speaks:

The adoption date went well. I cried. He is ours!

Mostly, I like teaching at my new school. Lots of things are better. One thing I CAN'T STAND is that we have a full-time copy lady. Now that might sound like it would make our lives easier but in fact it makes them more difficult. We have to have stuff way in advance ready to go. Then there are days like today when the copy lady is out. There is no sub so the work just stops. I have A LOT of copies to be made today and here I sit in a long queue in the teacher's lounge wasting time that I could be getting other stuff done, waiting to make my own copies. It is just dumb!

I am so sleepy.

We are just scant days away from Kendra's 30th Birthday party. Her birthday is Wednesday and her party is Saturday. COOL! I just have A LOT to do between now and then! YIKES!

No comments: