Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

It is amazing to me how God uses us even in spite of ourselves. I wasn't having a great day yesterday. I really felt like I was going through the motions. I went to school, went to church, and got things ready for youth group. The Se You At The Pole reports went well. Then --- boom! God does a God thing. I was able to lead a student to Christ!

Anthony, a high school freshman, who has ben coming to a lot of our functions for awhile now with ahis friend, Jeremy, wanted to talk to me about geting baptized. As we began the coversation in my office, it was quickly evident that he did not know that there had to be a step towards salvation beofer getting baptized. I was able to share my own testimony with him as well as the Roman Road, and then he prayed and asked Jesus to be his boss!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! How cool is it that I get to do this?

No comments: