Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

So VERY sleepy! I am really tired. I have testing all day and severely need to be grading during that time but I am so groggy I can barely keep my head up. The weeks are long now that I am so busy. I remember being in Maine and feeling sad and alone a lot. I also remember being in my parent's basement and feeling like I had no life or friends at 35. So, I am thankful for the business, I am just a lot tired.

Kendra's birthday party is the next big event on the map. Should be fun. It is going to be an odd cross section of people and it should be a lot of fun.

I think Reality Check went well again last night. I felt the spirit's presence with me as I spoke. I had been concerned that I hadn't given as much time as I needed to the prep of the message but God really gave me words. It was way chem!

sleep

No comments: