Monday, October 29, 2007

Currently Listening
A Child's Gift of Lullabyes
By Emile Pandolfi
see related

Jasper Speaks:

I have really overslept for the past couple of days. I am spending a lot of time reflecting on some things. I wonder if I don't always stand my ground enough. I am thinking back a couple of months ago when I was certain I was right about something but I backed down. The problem is, I didn't handle it the best to begin with, but I am certain I was right.I caved quickly. I have not felt completely "right" since then. I believe part of it is because of my missteps and part is because of the way it was received. Oh well.

Today I am having a pretty slow day at school. My juniors are typing their research papers and my sophomores are watching a movie. Surprisingly I am pretty much all caught up on my grading so it is a pretty easy work day. I will be out a half day Friday and Monday so I need to work on sub stuff but overall I am stylin'!

I am excited about the drama and worship teams from the youth group leading the service on November 11th in the evening. I just hope we have the time we need to practice.

Well, I do have some things to do. Hope you all have a great day.

BTW --- Amber, The Adam's Mark doesn't have a shuttle but Kendra's hotel does. I think we are going to call you tonight about saving some money on a cab.

No comments: