Sunday, October 07, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

70 Questions
1. Who was the last person to call you baby or any other kind of cute name?
Kendra

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
THIS IS MY PET PEEVE I DO IT EVERYTIME! How LAZY can people be?

3. If you got the chance to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
I do get several chances and I take her up on them all!

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
uh ... yeah. My life is basically a musical.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Math makes my head hurt but Kendra even has it downloaded on her phone!

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I ama large man. I would drink my own pee and live off teh fat of Jasper for a REALLY long time!

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would grab?
Family
Pictures
Everything else is just stuff and is replaceable.

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Kendra

20. who do you text the most?
Kendra or Victor

21. Who do you like?
I like most people minus the dumb annoying ones

22. What color are your eyes?
blackish brown like coffee

23. How tall are you?
6' 1"

25. Do you like your parents?
I LOVE THEM!

26. Do you like someone secretly?
Uh .. I let people know how I feel. I was just talking with our church office manager about how important that is!

27. Why did your last relationship end?
BOREDOM (I was like 20 years old or something so who really remembers)

28. Who likes you?
EVERYBODY!

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Tauranga, New Zealand

32. Do you like mustard?
On Hot Dogs and Burgers and flavored mustard on other things.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
if only I could do them both at the same time...

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Yes

35. 45 minutes or longer?
for what?

36. Do you like banana splits?
Yes from Crown Candy Kitchen

38. What movie do you want to see right now?
Rush Hour 3

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Probably that is why I didn't watch it!

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Only for my siblings and me!

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
D

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Not enough. 4:45 comes WAY TOO QUICKLY! DELIVER ME OH LORD!

48. Do you like care bears?
To burn? Absolutely!

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Super Jumbo Popcorn and a Cherry cola drink (or diet now)

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
always.

52. What do you wear to sleep?
Boxers and a wife beater

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
In Ellisville not so much but St. Louis is the most dnagerous city in the nation! WOOT!

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Is missing an option?

55. Is your tongue pierced?
Ow! I have seen the effects of this poor choice on Rat Race. Put da monee in da bag Wayne!

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
uck. This was the only meal as a kid my mom would let me eat baloney for instead.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people are my friends!

59. Ever been to L.A.?
Couple of times.

60. Who is on your mind right now?
Michelle Manuel and Jackson

61. Any plans for tonight?
Church.

62. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Not sure. I like Mandisa's CD and there are a couple of cool new Casting Crowns Songs.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
I am not a communist!

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
How much they let (and want me to also let) people walk all over them.

66. Do you need a boyfreind/girlfriend to keep you happy?
I have a wife and Jesus for that!

67. What do people usually mistake you for?
The old fat bald guy ... wait a second!

68. Are you easy to get along with?
I get along with mne just right!

69. What is your favorite time of day?
bedtime

70. Are you a generally happy person?
Generally yes.

No comments: