Friday, October 12, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

Just took an online candidate match and it looks like Fred Thompson is my closest match running for President. I mean I really do like Law and Order so ...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

Had an amazing time just playing with Jackson last night. I am so blessed. He giggled and was in such a good mood. He is in a stage where he ignores toys and just wants us to read to him all the time. I know he is going to be SO SMART! He already is. He just grabs a book and walks ove rto me and looks up and says, "Da?" How can you resist that? He ignores television completely. He doesn't even watch the commercials. He just wants to read. Cool!

Off to chi-town tonight with Kendra, Jon, Kevin, Daniel, Betsy and maybe Michelle. Jackson has to stay behind with my sister. That makes me a little sad.

Antigone ROCKS!

I love Bread Co. (Panera for you non-Stl-ers) Fridays! I always get an asiago cheese bagel and veggie cream cheese and a hazelnut coffee on Friday. YUM!

breadcofriday

No comments: