Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

So, I am very BLUE today. I am not sure why but I woke up feeling very emotional (like I could cry at any minute) and haven't shook it at all. Am I a WOMAN now?

Things I am thinking today:

- Is it Friday yet?
- Eating makes you happy
- I could not function to do my job without coffee in my life
- I could really care less what you do your research paper on
- I can't stand the twit who keeps missing my zero hour class. I am here at 6:00 AM everyday I have no sympathy for you
- In spite of everything, I don't really mind being a teacher
- I love being a Youth Pastor
- I long to really sleep in
- I love my wife and kid
- I miss college and the carefree world you get to live in
- Ice Cream is God's gift to us
- Fat people really ARE harder to kidnap
- Is it truly possible for me to be HORMONAL?

No comments: