Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Currently Listening
Something
By The Lost & Found
see related

Jasper Speaks:

The YS Convention was pretty great! Sunday night was definitely the highlight. It is so great to be among "my people". It is incredible to be in a room of 3,500 youth workers. Wow! Sunday night the worship was led by Starfield, the concert was Leeland and the speaker was Greg Steir. It was so good! Then we stayed for the Late Night option with Lost and Found in concert. Definitely the highlight of the whole conference. The Skit Guys were pretty funny too.

It was amazing to be with Ben and Amber! I love them so much. One of the speakers reminded us that our legacy is found on "clay monuments", the people we affect for God. It was awesome to be sitting next to my clay monuments as he was speaking. Ben and Amber have grown into incredible Christians and incredible people. Also, I loved meeting my Youth Group Grandbaby, Logan for the first time. He is way ADORABLE!

I learned some and was just reassured that this is SO my calling in life.

Here are some long awaited boy picture updates!

9-22-2007-19

Don't you think he knows he is cute?

9-22-2007-21

With Grandma Judy

9-22-2007-23

Okay isn't he the cutest?

9-22-2007-26

Smile!

9-22-2007-29

In our new kitchen

9-22-2007-30

Hats don't stay on long but he is so cute with them on!

9-22-2007-34

He loves the highchair because that means he get to eat!

9-22-2007-37

The day the state declared us a family! God did it six months before!

We really need to get the word out abou this AMAZING candidate for President. Here is one reason why I am supporting Mike Huckabee:

November 05, 2007

LITTLE ROCK, AR - Former AR Governor and Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee issued the following statement today regarding an interview by former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (TN) on NBC's "Meet the Press."

"Senator Thompson's comments on 'Meet the Press' were disappointing and disheartening for those who were expecting him to be a solid voice for conservatives. The marriage and life amendments are critical issues for those of us who have been on the front lines of these cultural battles. Sen. Thompson's philosophy seems to be more 'cut and run' when it comes to these issues, rather than stand and lead.

"I've always supported the passage of a constitutional amendment to protect the right to life. As President, I will fight for passage of a human life amendment. My position on the sanctity of life has always been clear and consistent. No candidate has a stronger record on the sanctity of life than I do. As Governor of Arkansas, I successfully led efforts to promote a human life amendment and marriage amendment in my state. For me, it isn't just talk; it's a conservative record of leadership and conviction."

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

No comments: