Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

So, one of the scary things about Xanga is that anyone can look at it. I know there is the whole friends block thing and that you can force people to sign on to Xanga but I have avoided that in the past because I have some friends who are not member sthat I want to let keep up with me. Still, I may have to change this because for the past week or so, my footprints tell me that someone from Arkansas has been viewing the pics I recently posted of my kid OVER AND OVER again. I am not sure if this is just a web spider or what but it kind of creeps me out that they keep coming back to look at his pictures. Does anyone know if there is a Xanga lock for pictures only?

Anyway, TGIF!!!!

Next week is a two day school week. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: