Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

So this is about my facebook wall posts but it is pretty funny:

Go to your wall and list the last 20 people who have commented. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next person...

1. Veronica Kroeker
2. Teresa Carter
3. Scotty B
4. Sarah Waterson
5. Angela Milkins
6. Melissa Ebbinghaus
7. Becky Strubberg
8. Kristin Dickerson
9. Ana Tadic
10. Casey Phillip
11. Elizabeth Rains
12. Clora Hanna
13. Bill Woodruff
14. Kevin Cude
15. Bekah Libby
16. Dave Dyer
17. Stephanie Branson
18. Jeremy Bozarth
19. Brianna Stack
20. Heather Wilson




-Have you ever kissed number 7?
Um no.

-What’s the best memory you have of 9?
No Frisbee for you!

-When’s the next time your going to see 4?
Maybe In May when I go to Maine if I get to go. If she loved me she would come see me in January!

-Is number 1 pretty?
Yup!

-What was your first impression of 10?
Wow! She is really nice!

-How did you meet 3?
I traveled to a foreign land called ... North Carolina and worked with him.

-Is 16 your best friend?
He has been.

-Have you seen 5 in the last month?
Sadly, no.

-Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
I hope not! We are both married!

-When was the last time you saw 12?
A LONG time ago. Like the weekend we got Jackson!

-Have you ever been to 19’s house?
No.

-When is the next time you will see 11?
Not soon enough! When are you coming to see me!

-Are you really close to 13?
Define close. I like him a lot!

-Have you ever been to the movies with 14?
Absolutely. The last movie I saw was with him!

-Have you ever gotten into trouble with 19?
Not really.

-What do you and 15 talk about the most?
Life and what to do with it. I miss her!

-Would you give 17 a hug?
Absolutely she was MY friend FIRST!

-Would you ever go on a date with 4?
Ewwwwwwwww!!!! She's like my daughter!

-Are you in love with 16?
I have been but not now!

-When have you lied to 13?
Never knowingly

-Do you know a secret about 8?
Some!

-Describe the relationship between 9 and 18.
They are secretly in love but no one knows. Other than that they are in my youth group!

-What’s the best thing about your relationship with 3?
He is my Christian brother and ministry partner.

-What’s the worst thing about 1?
I don't see her enough! I love Konika!

-Have you ever danced with 14?
Yes. I am sure we have.

-How long have you known 12?
All 19 years of her life!

-Have you ever been in a fight with 8?
No! I love her!

-Does 9 have a bf/gf?
Jeremy Bozarth and Dustin Mathenia!

-Have you ever been a co-worker with 6?
Nope!

-Have you ever wanted to punch 2 in the face?
I don't think so!

-Has 20 ever met your mother?
I don't think so.

-How did you meet 16?
I moved to this far off land of snow and pathetic sports fans so I could serve Jesus!

-Did you ever hurt 11?
Not on purpose!

-Do you live close to 19?
Not really close but closer than many on this list.

-What is 15’s favorite food?
Whoopee pies?

-Out of this 20, who is the funniest?
Maybe 9

-Who is the most flirtatious?
Number 16 fo sho!
-If you could change one thing about 11 what would it be?
She would live closer to ME!

-Describe the relationship between 1 and 17.
They both know me and think I am the greatest!

-Say something nice about 17.
She is GREAT friend!

-Which one lives farthest away from you?
So many are in Maine but technically 15 is probably the farthest away!

-Which one do you hang out with the most?
14. Definitely 14.

-Who is the loudest?
9 ( Think of it as a compliment Ms. Ana!

-What kind of car does 16 have?
Oh crud! I rode in it this past summer on our way to your Country Store. A Focus?
He used to have a truck.

-Have you ever traveled with 3?
No but I have traveled TO number three Many times and would love to go to NYC and see shows with him!

-If you gave 7 $100 what would they spend it on?
Movies and frivolous college kid food items I am sure! Maybe “cute” shoes.

-How did you meet 20?
I moved to Maine to spiritually disciple her!

-What would you do if you never met 6?
Be sad. 

-What would you do if 19 and 20 started dating?
Tell 20’s husband and 19’s parents but I think you are talking a MAJOR Jerry Springer moment if it ever happened!

-Have you ever seen 18 cry?
Absolutely I had that pleasure in Chicacgo when I witnessed Christ totally rocking His world!

-Would 1 and 4 make a good couple?
They would definitely crack each other up but EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

-Describe 7 in one word.
Fun.

-Do you like 17?
Not only like … LOVE!!!!

-Do you think 3 is attractive?
He is a sexy WV born beast!

-Tell me something about 12.
She has the best looking uncle in the world!

-What’s 5’s favorite color?
Blue?

-What would you do if 16 confessed that he/she liked you?
Uh … he tells me he loves me everytime we talk so I guess I would not be shocked.

-When was the last time you talked to 1?
In person like a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away because she keep cutting out of YG!

-What language does 9 speak?
BOSNIAN!!!!

-Who is 3 going out with?
Uh … I am pretty sure the answer to this question is Kristy Brewer unless something is going on that I have NOT been told about!

-What is 8’s favorite music?
She is a Christian music kind of girl!

-Would you ever date 11?
Ewww! She is my niece! What kind of freaky family do you think I come from? Don’t answer that.

-Would you ever date 14?
Although, I think he would be a lot of fun, I prefer the ladies.

-Where does 18 live?
Behind the car dealership at Olive and 270.

-What is the best thing about 6?
She is a joyful person who always seems to be happy to see me!

-What would you like to tell 13 right now?
Billiam, we need to get together sometime!
.
-What is the best thing about 1?
She makes me laugh!

No comments: