Saturday, November 03, 2007

Jasper Speaks:

TGIF!!!!!!!! I love Bread Co Fridays. I especially love Bread Co Fridays that come with me leaving school at 10AM! Woot! The YS convention starts today and the ONLY reason I am here at all is because my Am Lit research papers are due. I can't wait to be gone. Ben and Amber's flight has taken off. I should get to the hotel close to the time they do then we are off to the convention. I am not coming in on Monday because of the convention either! Double WOOT!

Several kids didn't turn in their research paper today. That is both frustrating and sad. Frustrating because we literally have done NOTHING else for the past three weeks in class and sad because the youth of today care so little about actually doing anything. At 300 test points you beasically flunk the quarter if you don't do the paper. I am not a hard grader AT ALL so just turn the frickin' thing in please! basically this pictture represents their grade at the moment:

holy

Rant over. Have a good day.

No comments: