Saturday, December 22, 2007

Currently Watching
All I Want for Christmas
By Harley Jane Kozak, Jamey Sheridan, Ethan Embry, Kevin Nealon, Thora Birch
see related
Jasper Speaks:

My mom had her procedure on Friday. They drilled a hole into her heart and placed two stints in it. She did well. The long term prognosis is unclear. A part of her heart is dead. One of the blockages was 100%. The other was 70%. She may need another procedure a bit later. They hope to treat the other issue with medicine.

I can't believe we are so close to Christmas day! Kendra and I watched our favorite Christmas movie together tonight. It is called "All I Want For Christmas". It is a pretty cheesy 90's movie but we quote it all year round. "You have to say it louder, he has tiny, tiny ears"! I am glad that the first semester is over. I get very excited at Christmas Break! Aaron will be here in like 8 days! Woot!

No comments: