Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jasper Speaks:



christmas quiz


Apparently, I like to be the life of the party! Going to see mom in about an hour (as soon as second service is over). One of Kendra's last minute gifts came in today. I am excited. It was just what I hoped it would be. Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Chris, Stephanie and Nate and Michelle are coming over to cut the Christmas goose with us tonight. Should be fun.

I wish mom wasn't in the hospital though. Makes the season a bit of a downer. I was overwhelmed in church this morning when pastor had George pray for all of us. I love my church. It is so much our home. Merry Christmas Eve eve everyone!

And here is your early Christmas Huckabee link:
Dallas Morning News Endorses Huckabee

No comments: