Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Currently Reading
Julius Caesar (New Folger Library Shakespeare)
By William Shakespeare
see related

Jasper Speaks:


I am so drained right now. I am really, really tired. I am not sleeping well. I have weird dreams. I am so lethargic about school. I feel like I am almost just on the outside watching my life. I feel very disconnected.

Mom asked my brother about her funeral yesterday. It does make things a bit more real. She understands what is going on and I suppose that is good. It is hard but good.

I was encouraged by the Truth Project last night. A couple of my small group guys are really getting into it. A freshman boy who I would not have expected to be as excited as he is, is definitely the most into it. It is fun to watch his enthusiasm.

I met with the search committee on Sunday. It went well, I believe. We will meet again on the 31st. Please pray for that I hope we move quickly. I really would like to know what is going on in my life as soon as possible.

No comments: