Thanks for your prayers. They are carrying me through this difficult time. The dialysis has stopped. Mom made that decision and we all agreed. The doctors are telling us to be prepared. She could pass away as early as this weekend or early next week. It is a difficult time. I will be taking off work on Friday and spending the day with her. This afternoon we have a meeting with the care team about what is to come next. I am not sure whether that is moving her to a hospice type situation or leaving her at the hospital or her going home. We are not so sure what is next. Please pray for us as we make these hard decisions. I will try and update you as I know more.