Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Currently Reading
unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity... and Why It Matters
By David Kinnaman, Gabe Lyons
see related

Jasper Speaks:

I am sleepy today. Jackson was up a lot last night. I am not sure if it was the storm or what. He just cried a lot. I am so wasted. I wish I could take another day off but alas, (my word) I am all out of days. I got choked up during Julius Caesar reading today. My mind wandered to the last time Kendra and I took my folks out to dinner. It was for my mom's birthday. We went to Bandana's. I miss her today. I am sure I will continue to miss her. It just stinks. I woke up this morning and just for a minute I thought the last six weeks had all been a bad dream. It was exhilarating. Then I realized it hadn't been and this is my life.

Anyway, I really hope to have happier tones in my posts soon. I am excited about D-Now. I think it will be a great weekend. God will do some amazing things I am sure. I can't believe it is so soon.

We hope to go back on the house hunt on Thursday. There is one place in particular we are anxious to see. Perhaps it is the place God has been saving for us? We will see. Mostly, I don't want to live in Ellisville anymore. It is so far removed from everything!

We have another meeting with the Search Committee a week from today. Please pray that God will make His will known soon.

No comments: