Monday, February 18, 2008

Jasper Speaks:

D-Now was AWESOME! I think everyone had a great time. I also saw God move and break our students in a corporate way like I have never seen before. It was amazing. Chad did a great job speaking. The Ministry Team was excellent especially at the Confessional Worship Service on Saturday night. God kept moving and they just kept playing. The guitarist eve had lack fingertips from the wood under the strings of his guitar from playing so long! I would call those "God marks".

Thanks to all of you who prayed for this event. God heard and answered your prayers and I appreciate your commitment! My prayer now is that our students (and leaders) would take the weekend away with them and live lives that are "Totally Consumed" in their worlds. So much was achieved in those 72 hours or so. I pray that we will all be faithful to the Lord and live out the brokenness and worship we experienced at D-Now everyday.Let's live like we are on fire!


No comments: