Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Jasper Speaks:


Today has been interesting. Jackson is very sick. We took him to the ER last night and they perscribed some things. We know he has a nasty ear infection but he has been puking and had diahrehea really bad since Sunday. He is staying hydrated. That is good. I just wish I knew what was wrong. He slept most of the day today. He has been so lethargic and just wants to sleep in our arms all the time. So not him. I am the worrying parent so please pray for him. And me.


I thought Reality Check went well tonight. i am excited about this series. I think God has some great things in store. We are in the beginning of a series called Superhero: Three Things Only Jesus Could Do. Tonight it was forgive sin. I think the students were very attentive. I hope that God moved there tonight.


Tomorrow is back to school. I feel very disjointed from it all. We will see how it goes!


stupid_snow

No comments: